Location: Bengaluru or Remote
DeliverHealth is focused on providing software, AI and services that reduce healthcare costs, resulting in exceptional care. Our clinical documentation platform is designed to improve the efficiency and accuracy of doctors, nurses, medical transcriptionists, and scribes, allowing caregivers to focus on patients.
We are looking for an experienced ML Engineer to fine-tune large language models (LLMs) used in medical dictation, scribing and ambient scribing workflows. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data engineering, machine learning, automated speech recognition (ASR) and natural language processing (NLP).
- Develop, fine-tune, and maintain LLMs for medical dictation, scribing and ambient scribing.
- Design and implement data processing pipelines to handle large datasets for training and evaluating models.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and MLOps to deploy and maintain models in the production environment.
- Collaborate with data scientists to improve model accuracy and efficiency.
- Support software development to integrate models into the clinical documentation platform.
- Ensure data privacy and security compliance in handling sensitive medical data.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in fine-tuning LLMs for medical ASR and NLP applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- 5 years experience in data engineering and working with large language models.
- Strong programming skills in SQL with some knowledge of C#, Python, Scala, or Java.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop and Spark.
- Familiarity with cloud computing services like AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as service technologies like Terraform and OpenTofu.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative environment on cutting-edge technologies.
- Access to continuous learning and professional development.
- Flexible working hours and potential remote work options.