The Community Sales Executive will represent DeliverHealth through a client-focused consultative sales approach focused on independent ambulatory facilities, critical access hospitals and other midsize healthcare entities within an assigned geographical territory. The Community Sales Executive is responsible for building strong relationships with existing clients while creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline of prospects. The Community Sales Executive will be responsible for all phases of the sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting, objective discovery, client and opportunity development, product demonstrations, presentations, managing negotiations & objection resolution, and closing sales and will be expected to meet and exceed assigned sales goals for their respective assignments and actively pursue new accounts through existing network and daily leading activities.
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, associated client challenges alongside DeliverHealth technology-based solutions to address those challenges.
- Meet with clients and prospects using active listening skills, articulate client objectives, anticipate needs or obstacles and develop opportunities for engagement
- Apply knowledge and industry expertise to effectively position DeliverHealth solutions that address issues and meet specific client needs and objectives
- Independently manage the end-to-end sales process including prospecting, pipeline management, demonstrations, proposal development, objection/resolution, negotiation and deal execution
- Communicate solutions accurately and effectively to ensure we exceed client expectations.
- Demonstrate confidence, maturity and exceptional professionalism with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of physicians and senior level executives within client organizations
- Maintain clear, concise account and opportunity details to ensure optimal transition from sales closure to successful project execution.
- Maintain and communicate an accurate pipeline and forecast using a CRM platform.
- Participate in industry events as needed for business development, education and networking.
- Adherence to the the organization’s privacy and information security policies, processes, and standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong, confident presentation delivery skills (face-to-face and via web meeting)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Motivated self-starter, positive attitude, who can work independently and in a team environment
- Documented track record of meeting/exceeding assigned quotas.
- Experience within healthcare technology industry and/or understanding of software deployment strategies -Excellent computer & software adaptability and use with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word & excel -Working knowledge of CRM
- Exposure in ITSM Operations (Incident, Problem, Release and Change Management
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of successful sales/business development experience within the healthcare industry.
- Ambulatory experience preferred.