The DeliverHealth Community Sales Executive is responsible for selling the value proposition for DeliverHealth Solutions offerings. The Community Sales Executive is expected to seek out, develop and manage relationships with healthcare executives, care givers and relevant stakeholders in both acute and ambulatory settings. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a matrixed healthcare environment delivering comprehensive solutions.
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop prospects through obtaining an understanding of the named accounts and markets in which they are assigned to position DeliverHealth’s Revenue Cycle & Clinical Documentation Solutions
- Demonstrate our value proposition, manage strategic selling opportunities, engage in individual and collaborative problem solving, present all product and service solutions, close sales and exceed quota assignments on a regular basis.
- Meet account / territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans, and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned
- Utilizing strong selling, negotiation, and presentation skills, the Community Sales Executive will be tasked with driving new business within the healthcare market, targeting both existing and new clients.
- This role will help influence new product features and enhancements to drive revenue growth of emerging product lines.
- Develop consultative relationships with clients to assist with how best to leverage Artificial Intelligence (A/I) within revenue cycle and clinical documentation while positioning DeliverHealth Solutions
- All DeliverHealth employees must follow the organization’s privacy and information security policies, processes, and standards. There are no exceptions to this expectation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must possess strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and strategically with all levels within an organization.
- Extremely consultative approach in selling
- Strong knowledge of clinical documentation and/or revenue cycle management. Prefer both
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Demonstrated solution selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging.
- Strong foundation using account planning strategies including Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating, developing and growing accounts at the C-Suite level and exceeding multimillion-dollar annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions. Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Minimum of 3 years selling enterprise software solutions and services to the C-Suite within the healthcare market. Preferred experience in EHR, IT consulting services, hospital financial, revenue cycle, quality, or documentation solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent sales experience.
- Preferred experience with Artificial Intelligence Software Solution in Revenue Cycle and/or Documentation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Preferred minimum of 3 years of experience selling coding solutions within Revenue Cycle