Responsible for providing customer service. Provide customer support to our client’s COVID-19 vaccine administration initiatives, schedule vaccination appointments, and support the EHR patient portal application. Patient support may include but not limited answering inbound phone calls, assist callers with scheduling, rescheduling and/or cancelling appointments for multiple specialties and providers, helping patients to view their upcoming appointments, test results, view/pay invoices, message their physicians, and request e-Visits, as well as many other features.
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for being available within call center queues as required by the department to respond to customer calls.
- Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
- Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing client updates to documentation.
- Communicate effectively to management regarding any needed updates or revisions to documentation.
- Assist callers with scheduling, rescheduling and/or canceling appointments for multiple specialties and providers.
- Return all messages forwarded by providers, call center or voicemail left by caller.
- Call no-show appointments and reschedule.
- Call patients with provider cancellations and reschedule.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to accurately access the patient record and record documentation as trained and appropriate.
- Responsible for completing all required learning events and training.
- Responsible for operational support with ability to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- All DeliverHealth employees must follow the organization’s privacy and information security policies. There are no exceptions to this expectation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Required fluency in Spanish language.
- Exceptional customer service skills: handling high pressure situations, be empathetic to end-users.
- Strong computer skills to include using multiple applications at the same time, MS Office, Teams.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Dependable and punctual - strong time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills
- Detail oriented, understands and works well with varying standards and processes.
- Prefer ability to know how to schedule a patient in Epic, but training will be provided if needed.
Agent Must have a working knowledge of the following:
MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
Online meeting and collaboration tools such as Teams, Webex, Zoom
Must have remote work environment:
High Speed Internet with at least 30GB down and 5GB upload speeds
Quiet and Private workspace
Back Up phone source
Ability to attend online web meetings as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Two or more years of Customer Service experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in the healthcare industry and/or customer support role call center preferred
- High School Diploma minimum, some college or technical education is a plus
Relevant Certifications considered an asset, HDI, etc.