DeliverHealth, we simplify telling your patient’s story. We’re looking for bold, innovative people who appreciate the opportunity to work together and simplify the complexities of the work lives of our customers.
If you’re ready for a role that energizes you, then we should get to know each other. DeliverHealth’s culture is built on authenticity – we encourage trust and we value smart mistakes. Here, you can expect an open and honest work environment that fosters career growth.
DeliverHealth Medical Scribes Specialist work nearly in real-time with a physician and their care team to complete documentation of clinic visits. Specialists support healthcare providers and their patients by learning medical documentation and using new technologies to create summaries of patient encounters. Our team saves time for providers by delivering accurate documentation within a couple hours of patient visits. Documentation includes patient histories, exams, radiographic findings, assessments, and treatment plans. Specialists make healthcare functional and efficient by allowing providers to keep their focus on their patients. This position is night shift - supporting US day shift.
Our team seeks candidates who are passionate about medicine and desire to impact the future of healthcare. We are looking for quick learners who can get up to speed with medical terminology to include anatomy and treatment modalities and strive for continual learning and improvement. Successful candidates will be eager to learn new technology and be open to making changes as new technologies evolve. Scribing Platform training will be provided through our training program.
• Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers,
which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits
and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional
clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results,
Assessment & Plan).
• Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and enter clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
• Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
• Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
• Understands and complies with policies and procedures related medicolegal matters, including confidentiality, release of information, medical records as legal evidence, etc.
• Successful completion of minimum of 1+ year hands on experience in Medical Scribing (Live or Recorded)
• Prior work experience in a professional home-office setting.
• Good understanding of medical terminologies and clinical descriptions typically used by physicians while conversing with patients.
• Excellent English sentence structuring skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
• Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
• Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection and power backup.
• Ability to participate in live video chat and screensharing sessions for training.
• The ability to work night shift
• Experience in the medical specialty of Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine, Pain Medicine, Nephrology, or Urology preferred.
• Experience with the Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.
• Familiarity with Electronic Health Records; Epic, Cerner, or Athena experience will be an added advantage.