The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing excellent customer service, problem diagnosis and creative resolution for issues related to DeliverHealth Solutions products and their supporting technologies/infrastructure. Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement. This position has daily contact with help desk staff, customers, peers, and/or internal/external customer base.
This employee’s job duties require access to covered information. The employee is subject to additional screening. This designation shall be reviewed at least annually.
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor, manage, and document all actions and solutions into a DeliverHealth Solutions ticketing system.
- Responsible for scheduled installation cases
- Responsible for monitoring phone queue and creating a ticket for every call answered.
- Responsible for monitoring ticketing system and processing submitted emails to that system.
- Process, resolve, and if needed, escalate assigned cases, incoming calls, and incoming email tickets.
- Responsible for being always available within eScription One Support call center queues.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining organizational requirements for ticket quality and time utilization.
- Work collaboratively with appropriate technical support and cross-functional team members.
- Monitor, manage, and support a variety of application platforms and systems.
- Document and utilize solutions through use of a DeliverHealth Solutions knowledge base, white papers, training sessions and other available educational tools.
- Responsible for completing all classes and training required via the DeliverHealth Solutions Talent Management System within the required time frame for ongoing employee development.
- Responsible for operational support on a 24/7/365 basis with ability to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays required as all shifts are required to be covered 24/7, including changing shifts.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
- All DeliverHealth employees must follow the organization’s privacy and information security policies, processes, and standards. There are no exceptions to this job duty and responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Effective, strong and professional written and verbal communications skills, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, dependable and punctual, positive attitude and works well under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service skills, and ability to interface with customers and our remote-based employees.
- Detail oriented, understands and works well with standards and processes that vary between many accounts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests with ability to learn quickly in our fast-paced environment.
Must be proficient and have strong problems solving skills in the below:
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Working knowledge of mobile devices (iPhone and Android)
- Basic Networking and Networking Topology
- Remote Desktop support
- Online Collaboration Tools
- Printer Setup and configuration
A basic understanding of the below is helpful:
- HL7 and Interface Engines
Additional helpful skills:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in medical transcription industry.
- Experience supporting iScribe and medical coding.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and some experience in customer support or bachelor’s degree (IT /CS/related discipline)
- Microsoft/ITIL certification or equivalent preferred