At DeliverHealth, we simplify telling your patient’s story. We’re looking for bold, innovative people who appreciate the opportunity to work together and simplify the complexities of the work lives of our customers.
If you’re ready for a role that energizes you, then we should get to know each other. DeliverHealth’s culture is built on authenticity – we encourage trust, and we value smart mistakes. Here, you can expect an open and honest work environment that fosters career growth.
As an established team with over 20 years in healthcare industry, we are looking for a Medical Scribe Supervisor to join our growing healthcare scribing team. This is a night shift position, supporting US dayshift.
Reports to: Operations Manager, Scribe
Shift: US Dayshift (As per customer time zone)
- Manage team of Medical Scribe Specialists (MSS).
- Maintain SLAs, quality, and TAT of Customers Assigned.
- Adjust MSS pools based on provider’s volume, hours of operation and TAT.
- Process improvements, maintenance of scheduling tool, and payroll system management.
- Manage Medical Scribe Specialists (MSS) assigned to their accounts for backfills and for new provider additions.
- Work closely with customer-facing Operations Manager to communicate metrics, establish escalation points.
- Manage account specifics updates for all assigned accounts; ensuring team members are kept apprised of any changes and ensuring changes are being implemented correctly according to standards.
- Monitor all direct reports to ensure performance metrics are maintained.
- Motivate teams as needed to ensure quality and TAT maintenance.
- Monitor workflow and allocate resources appropriately.
- Utilize reporting tools to manage TAT and quality.
- Manage quality challenges and escalate to Quality Compliance Team and Operations Manager as needed.
- Maintain team workbooks/EHR access documentation.
- Manage payroll processing and procedures via Workday for all assigned team members.
- Collaborate and partner with peers to share knowledge and improve business results by recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Create a culture of dedication to patient and client while balancing needs of direct reports and company.
- MSS support, development, and performance management of team members.
- Coordinate new MSS orientation and training.
- Daily schedule adherence (roll call) with adjustments as necessary for coverage of gaps.
- MSS cross training report/scheduling.
- Maintain updated MSS schedules in scheduling tool.
- Monitor scribe logs and communicate discrepancies.
- Actively participate in coordination of account transitions to global team and/or US/global business partner MSS with Training Team, Special Teams Manager, and Operations Managers as necessary.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial role, Minimum 2 years’ experience as a medical scribe. Experience as a medical scribe trainer, coach, team lead, and/or mentor is highly preferred.
Experience in proofreading, editing, and evaluating documentation against quality metrics preferred; ability to work independently; clear communication.
- Ability to analyze data and apply to effect outcomes; teamwork; self-starter.
- Problem solving capability.
- The ability to work nights.