The .Net Developer is a full-time position for a client application developer with extensive Microsoft .Net experience. This position is located in our office in Bangalore and works within our application development team.
As an established team with over 20 years in healthcare industry, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing healthcare software engineering team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on software engineer with experience in developing scalable software products, at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
We're looking for engineers bringing fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, large- and small-scale system design, networking and data storage, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on projects affecting healthcare industry but more importantly – patients on daily basis. You will have an opportunity to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack of applications as we continue to push technology forward.
* Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
* Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
* Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for existing systems and platforms.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with business analysts, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
* Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
* Work closely with Product Managers to define, prototype, and test experiences with real users to discover what experiences users value the most and how to improve the experiences to provide more value to users.
* Plan and prioritize feature development with Engineers, Program Managers, Product Managers, and UX.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 7+ years of software development experience.
* Experience in client/web/mobile application development, networking, systems/security software development.
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
Technical Skills and Preferred Qualification
* ASP.NET MVC, jQuery
* Nice to have Angular JS, Bootstrap, Ajax knowledge
* Nice to have React JS experience
* Nice to have development and deployment using Azure CI/CD
* Responsive web design skills, Knowledge of BrowserDev tools
* Good to have SSRS and SSIS knowledge
* Education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
* Experience with test-driven development, behavior-driven development, and automated testing frameworks.
* Interest and ability to learn other coding languages and methodologies as needed.